This is Me

My photo
I am only sure of a few things. Jesus saves. Kansas is my home. I am intoxicated by the beauty of the sun. Oh, and I love you.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Old post.














 

Before


After


Heidi and I at her dad's wedding!


Call me strange but I like the muddy, slush snow..


Jillaina's letter to Santa and his response.
 

My Christmas shoes!!




"I'm a pirate!"





Best. Babysitter. Ever.


I love the sky too much.


My whole life for those two weeks that I was sick.. books, homework, crocheting, and tv series.

I dunno..

*I have NO idea how long this has been sitting in my drafts, it has to have been a couple of months... sorry that it never posted! But throwbacks are always fun too! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you posting again. I've missed it. And I can't wait to see you again in about a month!

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice!