This is Me

My photo
I am only sure of a few things. Jesus saves. Kansas is my home. I am intoxicated by the beauty of the sun. Oh, and I love you.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

yeah.

Graduation was this past Friday. So proud of the many friends of mine that graduated!!
Em and I
Katie and I


Janessa graduated too. Which is scary, cuz that means its my turn next year!
David got stuck in a tree on Monday. He is just too cute.


My kiddos played together so nicely! Proud babysitter moment. :) 

Eleven days until we leave for NYC, anybody else freaking out? No? Just me, okay. I am so excited though. You can read all about our trip on our team blog. Please be in prayer for us as we prepare and when we go.

 
Also, TWENTY days until we leave for Minnesota for Kortney and Mat's wedding. I am pretty sure that no one is more excited that me(except maybe Kortney and Mat) I can't wait to see all of my cousins again!
 
Yesterday I was at Sonic with some friends and I heard this song by Megan & Liz. I was so excited! Total fangirl.
 
Okay, that's it. I love you all.
The end.
 

 


1 comment:

Say something nice!