This is Me

My photo
I am only sure of a few things. Jesus saves. Kansas is my home. I am intoxicated by the beauty of the sun. Oh, and I love you.

Friday, July 26, 2013

:My dream last night:

I had this totally awful/interesting/wonderful dream last night. 

I was meeting my boyfriend's(I still haven't discovered who this mystery man is yet, but I dream[okay, not really dreams, usually more like nightmares if our families are involved, but whatever] of him quite a lot) parents for the first time at this dinner his aunt was hosting. His mother had said, "wear polka dots and a scarf that matches" and I couldn't wear just any polka dotted old thing, it had to be dressy and (what some would call) old fashioned. I was totally freaking out okay?!?! I was like "how in the world will I find something to wear by tonight?" I didn't own many dressy polka dotted outfits,  and what I did own wasn't tea length, which my future mother in law considered an appropriate length for me to wear. I searched for something to wear for hours(or so it seemed in my dream) finally I found the dress! I was relieved, until... I remembered the second part of lovely future MIL's request; "a scarf to match". I hate scarfs okay, they are scratchy and annoying and I always feel like I'm choking(so actually they are starting to grow on me, like when they became super cute one day, but that doesn't fit in this story, cuz I hated them in this dream. So yeah, I hate them, okay? Okay. Back to the story.) anyhow, I was at the verge of tears. The hours had ticked by and now I had mere minutes left before mystery-adorable-boyfriend arrived! I ripped apart my closet searching for the few scarfs I owned!! My sisters had even left a few of their own behind when they moved out, but to no avail, my search was in vain, nothing matched my lovely tea length, polka dotted dress. The doorbell rang, mystery-handsome-boyfriend had arrived. I came to the door, what a stud, all dressed up and ready to go. He looked past my swollen eyes at the mess I had made searching for the perfect combination of dress, took my hand, kissed my forehead and said, "don't worry darling, I'll call my mom and tell her that we'll be late because we have to run an errand." Then my wonderful mystery-amazing-boyfriend pulled me into his arms and held me as I sobbed and told him of all the horrors of the day, after my tears ran dry, he took me to the store and bought me a brand new dress and scarf. 

Needless to say, I looked stunning and nailed that first-time-meeting-the-parents dinner. All thanks to mystery-superman-boyfriend. :D let me tell you now, this guy is a keeper, If only in my dreams... :) :) :) 


p.s. I really did dream this. #dontjudge :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice!