This is Me

My photo
I am only sure of a few things. Jesus saves. Kansas is my home. I am intoxicated by the beauty of the sun. Oh, and I love you.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

32 days.

 
Hi.

That's how long until I will be in New York City for the very first time. Back in February our trip to Ukraine had to be canceled due to unrest in the country.  But we are all really excited for NYC! Partly nervous, but mostly excited. 

one of my favorite days in New York, visiting the half frozen lake.


Visiting Grandma's gravestone for the very first time..


Niagara tho...

And thennn, only 42 days until we go to Minnesota for Kortney and Mat's wedding. I can't wait to see all my New York family again! I've missed them so so SO much.. although two months isn't very long, it has felt like so much more!

The past months have been pretty crazy, with babysitting and preparations for the mission trip. I've also been looking at colleges, it is so weird that I am old enough to make a for sure decision for my future. There are so many different things that I could choose and I am only supposed to choose one? Choices, choices...How fun.
 Relaxing in OKC with some of my favorite kiddos.


"He thinks I'm his daddy! Silly kitty!"


No comment. ;)


Tuesday was Jillaina's 10th birthday, we had chicken and rice for dinner, and cake after with some of our older brothers and sisters. Heidi surprised me with a visit, I've missed her! It is weird not to see her very much anymore. Hopefully this summer we can hang out more!


"Kitties!!"


Easter at Jennaea and Ben's
 
Yay for cousins!
 
And grandmas and uncles!
 

Favorite photo from a couple weekends ago.

This is a public service announcement:
Sonic now has NERDS slushies. I recommend the grape with NERDS. You would think that adding to such a great flavor as grape would be superfluous, but believe me, it's not! They are way up there with cranberry limeades(lite ice, extra limes, and the occasional addition of lemons)

Hey... if anyone wants free kittens we've got seven.. but seriously. Come and get'em.

I love making birthday cards. :)
 
You know you needed to laugh..

I guess that's all.
Until next time.
Stay real folks.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice!