This is Me

My photo
I am only sure of a few things. Jesus saves. Kansas is my home. I am intoxicated by the beauty of the sun. Oh, and I love you.

Monday, October 7, 2013

A sad post about basically nothing.

This last week has just been something else. I was busy every. single. day. Sunday through Wednesday was our church's local missionary conference, The main speaker was Lee Lofquist. I loved every sermon. It was very challenging, not just to go but to send as well. 

I have no idea what Thursday was. I might have stayed home actually. I did a lot of school. I know that I had an hour long phone call from my best friend. It was really good. 

Friday. Ugh, Friday. We helped my oldest sister move some things into her apartment. Then, I went to Jennaea and Ben's and we watched some "scary" movies that weren't very scary, but rather funny. :) I spent the night there as well. 

Saturday was the official moving day for Jonalee and Steven so we unpacked boxes nearly all day. We got Starbucks. 
Yummy. 
  
And I held a two month old baby.. He was adorable! Jonalee also gave me a ton of her books.. Happy me! 

Here's a shout out to my awesome friend Emily for being awesome and brightening my day today. :) She is just too cool. 

There is my sad little post with not nearly enough pictures! 💜💜💜 Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice!