This is Me

My photo
I am only sure of a few things. Jesus saves. Kansas is my home. I am intoxicated by the beauty of the sun. Oh, and I love you.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

I must see Jesus.

Oh, boy. This is a hard one. Stay strong, folks, stay close. 

A challenge from missionary Keith Hock: What is your reason for being in the Word and serving God? Is it your parents forcing you to? Your image within the church? Even your friends? Or is it this? 

I must see JESUS.
I must tell JESUS
I must serve JESUS
I must know JESUS
I must love JESUS

'This' is when you are serving Christ because you must, you can't even help it, you love Christ so much that you must serve Him, you must get to know Him better, you must tell Him all of your trials and joys. You must SEE Him in your life. When He becomes visible to you and to others through His work in your life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice!