This is Me

My photo
I am only sure of a few things. Jesus saves. Kansas is my home. I am intoxicated by the beauty of the sun. Oh, and I love you.

Monday, January 27, 2014

uhm?

 
I am dazzled by the sky. always.
 
 
I've been sick for almost two weeks now and it's been miserable.
Because January is my month for nursery at church, and I LOVE nursery, especially on Sundays because there are so many more kids! I love kids, they are so much easier to get along with than adults. I was only in nursery three out of the four sundays that I was supposed to work. Now that, is just sad.
 
On lighter note, I'm feeling much better. I mean, I can hardly hear out of my left ear(ear infection or something?) but I had my first full nights sleep in three weeks last night! So its not all bad. Also, I got switched to the bass clef in bell choir, which makes me so incredibly happy, since I pick it up so much easier than I did the treble clef. I do miss my old treble clef neighbor though, Sarah was the best. Anyway, happiness, okay?
 
THIS: Pompeii  
seriously, a song about history. this is just so good.
please, just listen to this.
 
TWENTY-FOUR DAYS UNTIL NEW YORK. yayyayyyaay! I haven't been to New York for eight whole years, and that is an awfully long time. I am so excited to see all my New York cousins and aunts and uncles! I wish there was less time between now and then.
 
I don't like meetings or hats. or orange juice. or medicine.
I like summer and good books(I recently read The Selection... definitely a re-read!). also, water. and caramel.
I have this thing against colored toothpaste.
I think that by the ocean would be a cool place to live.
 
Okay, that's all. I just wanted to say hey.
Someday my post with lots of pictures will finally upload!
Until then, xoxo
-jkr-
 
p.s. I've decided that I just LOVE the blue.. a lot. Change is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice!