This is Me

My photo
I am only sure of a few things. Jesus saves. Kansas is my home. I am intoxicated by the beauty of the sun. Oh, and I love you.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Things you should know about me:

I am a lover of books. I could read ALL day long and not get bored. 

I like fast things. Like roller-coasters and water slides. They terrify me, yet I love them so much. 

I could eat Popsicles for every meal and be totally okay with it. 

I like to talk, OK, I love to talk. I talk a lot. 

I love the ocean. Even though I've never seen it before. I imagine it's kind of like the night sky, endless and sparkly... and yes, I know that there is an end to the ocean. But you can't see it so it doesn't really count. ;) 

Those are some things you should know. I'd like to get to know you more too, comment, maybe? Love you-- your J-girl :) 


Yah, mon. I've always been this wild and crazy, even at two years old. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice!