This is Me

My photo
I am only sure of a few things. Jesus saves. Kansas is my home. I am intoxicated by the beauty of the sun. Oh, and I love you.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Me lately.

The essentials to being an Insomniac.  Good books and tasty snacks. 

Library days. :) yes, I will be done with these by next week, yes, all of them. #dontjudge :) 

How my days have been spent this week: drinking lots of caffeine and suffering through Algebra. 

Getting totally stoked for the Taylor Swift concert this Tuesday!! =D

••••••

Blaze feeding Pipper watermelon. So so cute. :) love him muchly. 


***that is pretty much my life. Library books and algebra. Hanging out with my family and friends. Tonight after prayer meeting, I went to Sonic with a group of my friends. We had loads of fun just catching up with each other. :) I'm gonna miss these summer nights, this is one of the last of the year, since school and AWANA will be starting up soon. I'm grateful for the time I have with them.

Tomorrow I get to babysit my favorite little boys. :) all precious five of them! I am excited, for I have missed them! Be sure to look for a post Friday of all the cute and ornery things they are sure to do!*** 

-Jyc- 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice!