This is Me

My photo
I am only sure of a few things. Jesus saves. Kansas is my home. I am intoxicated by the beauty of the sun. Oh, and I love you.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Do you know what quitters do?

Whenever someone around me says that they want to quit, I say(okay, usually I yell :)) "You are a quitter, and do you know what quitters do?!?!" And if they don't know the answer, I reply for them with "they quit!" And ultimately convince them to stick around and not quit.

Well, as much as I say this. I don't really follow through myself. I quit, all the time. When things are hard, I just have absolutely no motivation, so I quit. This year though, I got myself into a bunch of things that I can't quit. Like youth bells, and volleyball practice. These things are absolutely painful. But I have to get through them. Because I don't want to quit, even when my frustrated mind and tired body say I do. I want to get them perfect. 

I'd appreciate all of your prayers while I'm perfecting these two activities(can you even call them that? The word just sounds so.. Fun!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice!