This is Me

My photo
I am only sure of a few things. Jesus saves. Kansas is my home. I am intoxicated by the beauty of the sun. Oh, and I love you.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

June 29th, 2013

Today, my sister Jennaea married her fiancĂ© Benjamin. I have a new brother, I am so excited! The wedding was loads of work but also loads of fun. I was a bridesmaid. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. The photographer took much better pictures but I want to share a few of my own. :) 

My beautiful sister in her lovely dress. I am so glad I got this shot of her laughing. :) 


The groom and I waiting for our turn for pictures. My new bro!

One of my best friends and I cleaning up after the wedding. :) she was also a bridesmaid. 

The bride and I! 

My favorite picture of the two of them. The silly dorks are so happy with each other. :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice!