This is Me

My photo
I am only sure of a few things. Jesus saves. Kansas is my home. I am intoxicated by the beauty of the sun. Oh, and I love you.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My mom.

I have a lot of moms. 
But this one is special.
Mostly because she had me. 
But partly because I'm named after her and was born a day before her birthday. 

She gave me her strange sense of humor.
She gave me her insomnia. 
She gave me her need for words.
She gave me her middle name.
She gave me her impatience.
She gave me her love of people.

We don't always get along.
Because we both like to think that we're right.
But we both really love each other.
She always reminds me of how special I am and how much she wanted me. 
She is my best friend. 
I know that I can always trust her. 

Happy Birthday, Mom, I love you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice!