This is Me

My photo
I am only sure of a few things. Jesus saves. Kansas is my home. I am intoxicated by the beauty of the sun. Oh, and I love you.

Monday, June 17, 2013

So I have this dad.

So I have this dad.
He is thirty-four years older than me.
His favorite color is blue.
He was born on November 15th.
He loves Kelly Clarkson's music. 

We like to go to the store together, 
Especially when it's two am. 
He lets me tell him lame jokes, 
and he always laughs. 
He lets me tell him all my problems.
And asks whose parents he needs to call.

When I was little:
He tell me funny stories and sing me silly songs.
He'd tuck me in at night and whisper goodnight prayers.

I'm a lot like my dad.
We both have great music taste.
We both are crazy weird. 
We both like meeting new people.
We both talk a lot. 

I like my dad. 
I hope someday to find a man just like him.
Because he is an amazing man to be like.

Happy Father's Day daddy.
I love you.
I'll always be your little girl. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice!