This is Me

My photo
I am only sure of a few things. Jesus saves. Kansas is my home. I am intoxicated by the beauty of the sun. Oh, and I love you.

Monday, June 24, 2013

These are the words.

Reminiscing tonight... Thinking on words said and words left unsaid. 
I'm grateful for those words left unsaid. 

Have you ever looked back on a memory and realized that's where things fell apart? Where, when one thing was said that changed your whole point of view? Realizing that what they left unsaid, really is what they meant. 

These are the words that change you. 
These are the words that shape you. 
These are the words that save you. 

It's hard to say words when you need to say them. It's hard to say words when you know that they will change the way that person looks at you. It's hard to say words when you really mean them. 



"The flower is perfect and you are perfect. The timing just isn't perfect." 
-- May 27th, 2012 


Even an offhanded comment can change the way you see things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice!