This is Me

My photo
I am only sure of a few things. Jesus saves. Kansas is my home. I am intoxicated by the beauty of the sun. Oh, and I love you.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Why I love Summer.

I love summer because it brings people together. Everyone is better friends in the summer. I love to go to baseball games with friends on summer nights. I love to hang out at Sonic and laugh a lot, listening to the crickets sing. I love playing volleyball in the sand. I love driving in the car with the windows rolled down. I love staying in the pool all day. I love eating Popsicles for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I love summer group Sunday school class. I love summer sunsets. I love VBS. I love summer nights on the radio, singing as loud as I can. I love church on the lawn. 

That's why I love summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice!