This is Me

My photo
I am only sure of a few things. Jesus saves. Kansas is my home. I am intoxicated by the beauty of the sun. Oh, and I love you.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

|day 1|

Today was a good day. I had a great night's sleep for the first time in a long time! After I woke up, my sister came over with the four kids she nannies. They are the cutest kids ever. We spent the day together, going here and there. I had a lot of fun and it took my mind off some things I'd been stressing over and people that I am missing. 

Skotlin and I hanging out in the swimming hole last week... :) 

Next, I hung out at my sisters apartment until it was time to go to church and work in the nursery. I was incredibly delighted when I got to hold a newborn baby. His name is Baur and he is just a little doll, so tiny and sweet! I haven't held a newborn in a long time, so my heart was very, very happy. 

Out by the swimming hole last week... Brown haired, in purple, my youngest sister. Blond haired, in pink, the youngest girl my sister nannies. They became fast friends this summer. :) 

The last happy thing that happened today is, after prayer meeting was over I went to the store with my parents and two siblings(the one right above me and the one right below me), we grocery shopped, then went home and watched a movie together. It was fun to relax and for our house to be so quiet, since you don't find that a lot of peace living in a house with eight other people! All in all, it's a great day to be alive. 



:this is the day that The Lord hath made, I will rejoice and be glad in it: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice!