This is Me

My photo
I am only sure of a few things. Jesus saves. Kansas is my home. I am intoxicated by the beauty of the sun. Oh, and I love you.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Oh, how sweet it is to trust in Jesus.


"I think God's people are at their strongest when they are broken, because God can use them to do incredible things when they say, 'All I can do is rely on God.'" - Mark Stuart


I am continually amazed by how God uses broken people. 
How He takes messed up lives and makes beautiful creations. 
How He uses shame and mistakes to lead sinners to the Cross. 
How He turns fear and trembling into unshaken faith. 

He is indescribable, yet there are so many ways to name Him. 

He is Father.
Counselor.
Strong-tower.
Awesome.
Unfathomable.
Son.
Redeemer.
Jehovah Jirah.
Messiah.
Unbreakable.
Lamb of God.
Able.
Jesus Christ.
Unchangeable.
Faithful.
I AM. 
Saviour.
Forgiver.
Love.
King of Kings.
Kind.


and so so SO much more! The part that gets me the most though, He was made sin for us. The perfect One, was made sin FOR US! Doesn't that just grip you? Doesn't that just make you want to adore Him all the more? It does for me, oh, how it does for me! The love He has for all of us sinners drives me to want to love as much as He does. I want that for you too.


-Jyc-
  

Feel free to comment your favorite names and attributes of God. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice!