This is Me

My photo
I am only sure of a few things. Jesus saves. Kansas is my home. I am intoxicated by the beauty of the sun. Oh, and I love you.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

|day 3|

Today was AH-mazing-ly hilarious! 

First I watched Smallville. :) then my best friend came over to spend the night! Whoo! 

Levi and I had a painting date. :) 
Hard at work! 
 
His finished project.. Go KU!!! 

My work in progress... Tryin to be all artsy. 

Finished! :) that's my name, folks. My name. :P

I made this earlier... I am totally running out of ideas. 

Then Heidi and I decided to paint! I love this one! :) you make me SO happy! 

Next, Heidi gave me a beautiful purple blanket to match her pink one! 

Our lovely blankets :) thx H! 

Then we painted our legs.. Don't even ask. :P 

Yellow, Janessa. Blue, Heidi. Black, Jaycie. :) 

After that Jonalee made us work and plan things. We resisted. And took pictures instead. :) 
She is just so gorg. It's killing me! Love ya Heidi Lou! 

Pipper resisted too. 
 "Party planning is hard..." 

Janessa chopped four inches off my hair last night.. #whateven? 

Why so short?!?!? "Cuz he loved the long do. Had to switch my attitude up." #theresasongforthat 

I had a pet toad. His name was Freddy. I loved him. But I didn't like to feel his skin, so I held him with a leaf. Levi murdered him. :( 
Cute stuff. 

How I feel when David acknowledges that I exist: 
This is also how I am going to feel in T-minus 16 hours when I'm happy again. 😍😍😍😍😍

Janessa was jealous because Heidi and I had matching blankets and she didn't. So we searched our room for change... And found 28 dollars worth! We proceeded to, fill a piggy bank with aforementioned change, go to Target and buy her a blue fuzzy blanket just like ours. :) #happydaysarehereagain 

So that was my very happy day... Which went down a little bit when my parents changed their mind about something I was excited about but was boosted back up with Asa's delish Japanese food(you're awesome dude!) :D good day, good day. Surprisingly this week has past by very pleasantly(aside from the first two days when I was sick) and with very little ice cream. :) I am very satisfied. 

 -Jyc-


This is the end of my days of ramblings for now... But I loved them so much that they will be sure to show in the future. Love you all. :) --Your J girl. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice!