This is Me

My photo
I am only sure of a few things. Jesus saves. Kansas is my home. I am intoxicated by the beauty of the sun. Oh, and I love you.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

|day 2|

It's another great day to be alive. :D 

Today was kinda laid back and interesting, pretty random. Here's a list of stuff I did. 

Played Ticket To Ride about four times with my sisters. 
My oldest sister made me a cup of whipped cream and caramel cuz I didn't want any iced coffee, she knows me well. :) 
Planned an Amazing Race activity for my party Saturday(eek!! So happy about this :)) 
Watched a trillion and one hilarious vines. :) 
Hung out with my sisters for our monthly(or not so monthly anymore :P) Girls Night. 
I made beautiful(in my eyes :)) wall art.

It's a heart! Hahahaha

Watched a disk of Smallville. 
Thought about swimming. :) 
Made cheese dip(that was disgusting btw) 
Counted down the days until I go and see Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift in concert!!(the number is: not very many, or: next Tuesday) hurray! 
Counted down the days until Saturday morning ;) Two!! 
Made a list of chores I have to accomplish tomorrow BEFORE noon, when one of my BFFs is coming over.. The list is long, folks.. Very long. Pray for me! 
I did several other random things of unimportance(as everything written above) today, but I won't bore you :) 

This cute kid, love her to pieces! And our names match! Macy and Jaycie :) 

In other news, Tuesday night I enrolled myself in college. Yeah, that's COLLEGE. Kinda scary, super exciting. :) also, I am feeling so much better than I have been! I can go through the day with out having to nap, which is a great improvement over last week, when I slept for at least 15 hours each day. Glad to be feeling better! Thank You, Lord Jesus. :) 
on a side note, I hate Thursdays. They are lame. But this one wasn't absolutely terrible. :) 

That's all, folks! I hope you enjoyed my random happiness. :) 

The Sonic Boom, a favorite pose from my sister's wedding last month. :) Photo courtesy of Infinity Focus Photography 

-Jyc


P.s. do y'all like my posts about my very random life? Or should I stop?? :) comment and lemme know what ya think! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice!