This is Me

My photo
I am only sure of a few things. Jesus saves. Kansas is my home. I am intoxicated by the beauty of the sun. Oh, and I love you.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Orange Monkeys and Mental Breakdown Sundaes. #getmeone!

I am really tired tonight. I think I've made a few "Orange Monkey" comments. Someone who has known me forever, looked at me and said "I think you should go to bed or something, cuz you're talking crazy." 

I am really lonely tonight. All my siblings(and bunk mates) are at a friends house. So I'm all alone(with my parents) in my house. I got a taste of what it meant to be an only child tonight, and it was good, but now it's bedtime and I don't have my sisters to protect me from snakes and scary monsters. 

I am really happy tonight. I've been in an unspoken argument with a friend for over a week now. I was mad at her for being mad at me for something I couldn't change. I was feeling pretty crappy about it because I didn't know how to fix the problem, until tonight, after ignoring me, she walked up to me and just started sobbing. So I hugged her and let her cry, and then she told how she was so stressed out with decisions she is having to make and how I had just scared her so bad, by making her think about the future. I apologized and told her that I wasn't making any life-altering decisions right now regarding what had scared her so bad about me. I think we both felt loads better. I think what I had 'done' was just the cherry on top of a mental breakdown sundae(I sound well versed in that because I make those often.. And most of the time out of myself). To the person who helped restore this friendship(you know who you are), I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are amazing. <3 


  Gorgeous sunset last night! PTL


For the first time. Since July 22nd, 2012. I'm starting to believe that good decisions were made that day. Four days short of a year, thank You Jesus. I like the direction my life is heading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice!